So what is this blog really going to be about? Hmmm....probably rambly type stuff. You know, kid stuff, mommy stuff, recipes, cool things I discover. Basically, life as a christian mommy, and once in awhile I will probably throw in a few deep thoughts. Join me for the ride!
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Getting Started Ramblings...
So....over the last 3 months I have become immersed in the blog world. Yes, immersed. I have had some health issues that have put me in bed, pretty much 24/7 for three months. (That's a story for another day.) This has forced me enabled me given me the opportunity to extend my internet wings and friendships. (Ok, so why did I JUST find Pinterest this WEEK??? Where the heck have I been? Totally addicted, people. Totally.) Anyway, I have read a TON of blogs. Self-improvement blogs, spiritual improvement blogs, health-improvement blogs, food blogs, decorating blogs, organizational blogs, mommy blogs, etc. While laying down to take my Sunday afternoon siesta (thank you God for husbands who take the kids out for the afternoon to Toys-R-Us and treat them to McD's for supper), I couldn't sleep, and I had this sermon rolling around in my head. Something like a life-story sermon. One that God has placed on my heart over and over throughout the last 11 years of my life. I feel like God is leading me to share this story (which will probably turn into sounding like a sermon) with you in a series of blogs, because, well, I'm immersed in the blog world and it seems a good place to let my voice be heard for now! :-) Maybe someday God will lay it on my heart to share this story with others in a different venue. This is my inspiration to actually start a blog...but these sermons and stories will probably be few and far between.
So what is this blog really going to be about? Hmmm....probably rambly type stuff. You know, kid stuff, mommy stuff, recipes, cool things I discover. Basically, life as a christian mommy, and once in awhile I will probably throw in a few deep thoughts. Join me for the ride!
So what is this blog really going to be about? Hmmm....probably rambly type stuff. You know, kid stuff, mommy stuff, recipes, cool things I discover. Basically, life as a christian mommy, and once in awhile I will probably throw in a few deep thoughts. Join me for the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Christin.
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best in the blog world. I have written a few, but nothing recently. Some tips: script is very hard to read especially on a computer screen. I would suggest Garamond, Helvetica or something with a serif.
The bright purple is also hard on my eyes (maybe not everyone's)I think it may be the contrast between the bright purple and the dark purple. Anyway, it is probably just my sensitive eyes...Think about it.
I am looking forward to read what you have to say. Blessings.
Welcome to the blogging world!! It's so addicting!!
ReplyDeleteAli
An Education Lasts a Lifetime